9 Simple Benefits from Being Grateful
Being grateful is powerful
We often get so mired in the negative things in life and the obstacles that we face. It can seem that we have nothing to show for a lifetime of hard work. When hard times hit, it is even more important that we consider what we have to be grateful for.
I recently watched a Ted Talk on the brain, and research showed that by writing down 3 things, that you were grateful for each night for a short period of time, showed healing of the brain on scans.
It is too easy to forget all that we have to be thankful for when inflation, war, unemployment, and other uncertainties rage on. Check out these 8 benefits that you get for being grateful:
- It makes you feel better about your place in life
- It becomes clear that things could be much worse
- Mood Lifting. …
- Gratitude Is Motivational. …
- Makes You Eat Healthier. …
- Revels that material wealth is not the source of happiness
- Provides Perspective
- Gratitude leads to the realization of more that you have to be grateful for.
- Enlightens us with what is good and makes the bad seem smaller.
This is a simple post but the advantages of focusing on what we are grateful are simple and take little time. The rewards are the other hand when you make it a habit are tremendous. No need to make it any more complicated that this. You know what to do next.